Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Things are really fantastic.

I'm thinking this will be my last post until I'm home. We only have today and tomorrow left to do work, and Friday is a fun day for us at the waterfalls near us.

It's really wet and rainy...we're living in a giant mud pit :)

I'm having so much fun! Tonight we're singing at the live concert/crusade so that should be fantastic. We're doing hospital ministry today and working with the kids again tomorrow.

We're having a party tonight with one of the families and a girls night sleepover on Thursday night and then a farewell party Friday night. Everyone keeps telling us the typhoon made this Saturday disappear and Dec. 8th fell off the calendar so we can't leave :P.

I got to talk to my 3 favorite people last night, which was wonderful. They were really encouraging and I'm not feeling as homesick. It's just been a fantastic week so far!!!

I love and miss you all. Coming back to the states is going to be a re-culture shock.

As always, we really appreciate your prayers :)

-Danielle

2 comments:

Leah :) said...

Sounds like everything is going great. The date threw me off...It's not wednesday here yet :P

Be safe!!

WIth Love, Me

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you're having a great week! But, I can't wait for Saturday to come! :)

Stay safe, have fun and hurry home!!!

love ya lots-
mom xoxo