We were able to come back to the computer lab for a brief moment while we're waiting for lunch, so I just wanted to apologize because my last blog is not cohesive or eloquent in the least and I feel like I'm usually pretty good at that. I feel like I'm all over the place emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise since I've been here. I wish I could share more details now, but cannot wait until I get back so I really can talk in depth about this experience. :)
-Danielle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
wow, you are buuuuussssssyyyyy!!!!
So dont apologize because you are not writing as you would like. You have alot going on externally and internally. But I love reading what you are doing, I wish I could be there with you.
I cant wait to hear the rest! Stay safe. With Love, Me :)
Thanks for keeping in touch since you are so busy! I want to know if you were "the wall" playing volleyball and blocked any spikes! I am sure you are so appreciated over there. I am so proud of you! I am glad you called your mom yesterday because she misses you so much! I miss you too! Stay safe and keep these blogs coming. Love you, Mrs. O
D,
miss you and love you. it was wonderful coming back from kentucky to be able to read about your experiences on the other side of the world. knowing you, your smile has made the day of many around you and be sure not to lose sight of that gift that you have when you are there. looking forward to hearing EVERYTHING when you get back, not to mention actually getting to spend sometime with you!!!
much love girl,
Margaret
Post a Comment